Lottery license # AGD-321092-22
Our winning team in Schooner Survivor - Jackpot $3250
Amanda Burton - Final Survivor and winner of $100 NSLC card
Thank to everyone who took part and to all those who helped out. Big thank you to Rose Gale for organizing and running the fundraiser.
- Last Team Standing Wins 50% of Total Sales
- Last Individual Player Standing Wins a Bonus $100 NSLC Gift Card
- Enter a Team of 5
- Individual Entries Will Be Allocated To a Team (Must be 5 players)
- Entry Deadline is Saturday, December 10 at 5PM
Entries are now closed. Thank you to everyone who took part. Eliminations begin on Thursday, December 15th.
Good luck everyone!!
Ways To Enter
- Contact Any Schooner Member
- Visit the Club Mon-Thurs, 6:30 - 9:00 or Sundays 1:00-7:00
- Pier Discount Store, 890 Victoria Rd.
Click here for a printable rules
With rapidly increasing costs of keeping the club running, we ask for your support in this fundraiser. It will help us keep the club viable and allow us to continue to provide a source of fun and physical activity to people of all ages in our community. Thank you for your support.
Rules of play
- Teams consist of 5 entrants names.
- Each team member contributes $20 and a team entry costs $100 in total.
- Teams of less than 5 names or $100 will not be accepted.
- Team names are required as well as the names of the 5 members of the team.
- Entrants are required to provide a phone number and /or email address
- If one team member purchases more than one space on the team the entry beyond the first entry will be named accordingly. i.e. Jim Stone – Team Rock, Jim Stone #2 -Team Rock.
- The Schooner Turkey Spiel (December 15-17, 2022) will see team members being eliminated on Thursday evening (December 15th), Friday evening (December 16th) and the final elimination and subsequent “Survivor” winner to be determined Saturday evening (December 17th) with final elimination of names commencing at 7pm.
- Number of participants being eliminated each night will be based on total number of entries divided over 3 nights.
- Prize of 50% of the proceeds raised will be awarded to the team who has successfully survived the competition with prize monies being paid out to all 5 members of the team (50% winnings divided by 5 members).
- The last remaining “Survivor” will also receive a Bonus Prize of a $100 NSLC gift card donated by a Schooner member.
- All Schooner members are required to assist in this fundraising and a minimum of 1 team entry per member is required.
- Individual entries by those wishing to pay $20 will be accepted and these entries will be assigned with other such entries to form teams of 5. Entries can be purchased at the Club bar during opening hours. If an odd number of individual team members is short to form a team of five by deadline time of 5pm December 10, 2022, entrants will be contacted to obtain a refund or to top up their team with additional entries to form the team of 5. Top up to form a team will be permitted until 6pm only, December 10, 2022, If top up does not take place during this time frame a refund to each of the team members unable to form a team will be provided.
- Bonus incentive to enhance sales will see Schooner members who are successful in fundraising more than one team into the competition having a ballot placed into a draw for a prize of one-year free curling membership at the Schooner Curling Club for the 2023-24 curling season. ($275 value). One ballot per member for every team sold beyond the required fundraising. Ballots are not provided for 1 team entry. Ballots are not provided for single entry teams formed that are sold at the Schooner Curling Club bar.
- All Teams with members names will be on display at the Schooner Curling Club prior to the elimination event and a live stream as names are being selected will also be available via the Schooner Curling Club Facebook site.
- Deadline to have entries and funds into the contest will be December 10th 5pm.